- UK GCHQ: 10 Steps to Cyber Security [PDF]
- TIA: Securing the Network: Cybersecurity Recommendations for Critical Infrastructure and the Global Supply Chain
Report from the Telecommunications Industry Association
- ICS-CERT: Cyber Security Evaluation Tool
The Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET®) is a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) product that assists organizations in protecting their key national cyber assets. It was developed under the direction of the DHS Industrial Control System Cyber Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT) by cybersecurity experts and with assistance from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). This tool provides users with a systematic and repeatable approach for assessing the security posture of their cyber systems and networks. It includes both high-level and detailed questions related to all industrial control and IT systems.
- ISECOM: Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual
The OSSTMM is about operational security. It is about knowing and measuring how well security works. This methodology will tell you if what you have does what you want it to do and not just what you were told it does.
- NIST CSRC: Special Publications
This Special Publication 800 series reports on ITL’s research, guidelines, and outreach efforts in computer security, and its collaborative activities with industry, government, and academic organizations.
- Threatwatch: Cybersecurity Breaches
ThreatWatch is a snapshot of the data breaches hitting organizations and individuals, globally, on a daily basis.