need to solve it by working together.
- Appearance with Members and Cabinet Affiliates in online charter promoting IP protection
- Optional public exposure
- Initial Membership Package, including:
- Guidelines and Procedures manual for executive global travel
- Quarterly IP protection digest
- Digital subscription to “The Pulse,” bi-weekly global IP updates and threats
- Invitations to global INVNT/IP speaking and roundtable events
- Invitations to global member receptions
“Mark has been beating this drum, about intellectual property theft on the part of the Chinese, for 6 years. I know at times he felt like he was a voice crying in the wilderness, but let me suggest to you the impact he has had on United States policy. Yesterday Stewart Baker – formerly the general counsel of NSA, who writes a blog about Chinese theft of intellectual property – testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, outlined the threat, and talked about some of the issues that needed to be addressed, by the Senate Judiciary Committee. That’s heavy. Mark played a role in that.”… Jon Huntsman, former U.S. ambassador to China, and Denny Blair, previously the director of National Intelligence, came out with a report called “The Commission on the Theft of Intellectual Property,” where they talked at length about how the Chinese government and Chinese industry is stealing intellectual property from the United States.
“I think it only fair to say that Mark started this; he got a national level of attention on this particular problem.” – Richard Marshall, CEO, X-SES; former Director, Global Cyber Security Management, National Cyber Security Division, Department of Homeland Security